- 600 Sq Ft
- 1 Beds
- 1 full Baths
Amazing views from this 1/1 bath pied-a-terre co-op located in a secure mid-century building in Bay Harbor Club. The unit has floor-to-ceiling windows located on the 2nd floor with plantation shutters, tile floors, soshi doors, a big closet, an adequate kitchen, and a back door exit. Prime location with wide bay views, heated pool, huge lush lot, BBQ area, dock, kayak storage, shuffleboard, and sandy beach. New roof coming in Sept. Minutes to Bal Harbor shops, beach, fine dining, and places of worship. A real gem!
- Property Type: Stock Cooperative
- Approx Living Area: 600 SqFt
- Total Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1956
- Stories: 3
- Lot Size: 600 SqFt
- Parking Type: Open
- Interior: Second Floor Entry, Built-in Features
- Flooring: Ceramic Floor
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- House Faces/Primary View: Bay
- Exterior Description: East Of Us1, Barbeque
- Cooling System: Central Air, Electric
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Pets Allowed: No
- Master Bedroom: Entry Level
- County: Miami-Dade County
- Subdivision: Bay Harbor Club Co-op
- Community Features: Barbecue, Storage, Heated Pool, Shuffleboard
- Security: Complex Fenced, Elevator Secure
- Elementary School: Broadview
Directions: FROM COLLINS AVE TAKE 96TH ST WEST. TURN RIGHT ON EAST BAY HARBOUR DRIVE. GO NORTH TO 103RD ST. BUILDING WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT.
Listing courtesy of Slesnick & Jochem, LLP.
© 2019. The listing data on this page comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX)from the the Southeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (MLS). All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not
be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. The MLS data provided for the property above is provided courtesy of Inspiration Realty. Source: Southeast Florida MLS. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.