- 1,081 Sq Ft
- 3 Beds
- 1 full Baths
Perfect investment opportunity for investors and/or developers within Coconut Grove within a 5700/T3 Duplexes/Townhouses zoned area. This 6, 250 sq. ft. lot features a 3bed/1 bath single family 1926 cottage which can be redeveloped into a single-family home, one duplex or 2 townhouses. Property is recently vacant and was rented for $2400.00 month. It can produce income during the planning permitting period. This property is east of US1 close to downtown Coconut Grove shops, restaurants and has all the major highways close by. Lots of potential!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,081 SqFt
- Built Description: Detached, One Story
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1925
- Lot Size: 6,250 SqFt
- Parking Type: Driveway, On Street
- Interior: First Floor Entry, Pantry, Volume Ceilings
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Floor
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Features: Less Than 1/4 Acre Lot
- Exterior Description: Lighting
- Cooling System: Central Air, Electric
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Water: Municipal Water
- Sewer: Other
- Master Bedroom: Entry Level
- County: Miami-Dade County
- Subdivision: Palmhurst
- Elementary School: Tucker;F.S.
- Junior High School: Ponce De Leon
- High School: Coral Gables
Directions: US1 to east on Bird Ave. turn Rt on New York St.
Listing courtesy of Slesnick & Jochem, LLP.
© 2019. The listing data on this page comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX)from the the Southeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (MLS). All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not
be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. The MLS data provided for the property above is provided courtesy of Inspiration Realty. Source: Southeast Florida MLS. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.