- 1,360 Sq Ft
- 3 Beds
- 2 full, 1 half Baths
Rare opportunity to purchase a quaint 1920â€™s townhome in the historic French Normandy Village. One bedroom plus a bath and a half down, plus two bedrooms and a bath up. 1562 Adj. Sq. Ft. Large back yard that could be a lovely garden. One of 15 units modeled after fifteenth-century townhomes in England and France featuring brown timber beams and shingled roofs. Coral Gables founder, George Merrick designed these residences as family dwellings but in the 1930s they served as UM menâ€™s dormitories/fraternity houses, and soldiers were quartered here in World War II. Absolutely charming and waiting for an appreciative new owner. Historical note: There are 7 villages in Coral Gables that George Merrick built... Moorish, Perisian, Swedish and English Villages were planned but did not come about.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 1,360 SqFt
- Built Description: Attached, Two Story
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 1932
- Lot Size: 2,435 SqFt
- Parking Type: On Street
- Interior: First Floor Entry, Entrance Foyer, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Volume Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Flooring: Ceramic Floor, Tile, Wood
- Roof: Flat Tile
- Lot Features: Less Than 1/4 Acre Lot, West Of US 1
- Cooling System: Central Air, Electric
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Water: Municipal Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Master Bedroom: At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Entry Level, Master Bedroom Ground Level
- County: Miami-Dade County
- Subdivision: French Normandy Village
- Elementary School: Coral Gables
- Junior High School: Ponce De Leon
- High School: Coral Gables
Directions: French Normandy Village is 3 blocks North of Bird Rd. Make left off LeJeune and house will be on your right.
Listing courtesy of Slesnick & Jochem, LLP.
© 2019. The listing data on this page comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX)from the the Southeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (MLS). All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not
be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. The MLS data provided for the property above is provided courtesy of Inspiration Realty. Source: Southeast Florida MLS. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.